Nowadays the Western Islands belong to one of Amsterdam’s most cherished, beautiful and somewhat hidden neighbourhoods. Bring your camera and join us on this walk!
Founded on newly created islands in the 17th century to accommodate artisans and seaman, this walk will lead you past beautiful restored warehouses, across charming wooden bridges and former shipyards, along houseboats and historic sailing ships to spectacular views of Amsterdam’s waterfronts.
You could end the excursion in a cosy café or if you prefer in the vicinity of Central Station Amsterdam.
Why choose Local Experts?
Request info >>>
- Our team has 15 years experience with organizing programs in Amsterdam.
- We always aim to make your trip to Amsterdam as succesful as possible.
- We offer sharp rates and an exquisite price-quality ratio.
- We only work with parties in Amsterdam that offer good quality.
- Our guides are professionals and have been living in Amsterdam for years.
- Since 2003 we have had more than 50.000 happy clients!
|Rate||1-10 persons € 125,- excluding 21% VAT. From 10 persons €12,50 per person excl. 21% VAT.|
|Place of departure||Eenhoornsluis, corner Korte Prinsengracht/Haarlemmerstraat (10-15 min. walk from CS)|
|Time of departure||All days of the week, starting times in consultation|
|Duration||1,5 - 2 hours|