Walking excursion Eastern Docklands
Come and see modern Amsterdam! During the excursion we’ll tell you all about the rich history of the Eastern Docklands, as well as the new architecture on KNSM and Java island, Borneo and Sporenburg. We will take you along cultivated warehouses, the old Lloyd hotel and impressive residential buildings on Borneo and Sporenburg.
On KNSM island old and new ways of building fit beautifully together. The architects took into account the old port character of this island, which led to architecture of international élan.
Java island shows a completely different site, with its gardens, small canals, bridges and special fronts.
Every Sunday at 14.00 you can join in on an architecture tour through the Eastern Docklands. We depart from the Lloyd Hotel, Oostelijke Handelskade 34 (tram 26 to IJburg from Central Station, tram-stop Rietlandpark) Departure with at least 6 participants and depending on availibility guide(s). Reservation is necessary and only per email: email@example.com Rate: 15,- per person including 21% VAT. The excursion takes about 2 hours.
Why choose Local Experts?
Request info >>>
- Our team has 15 years experience with organizing programs in Amsterdam.
- We always aim to make your trip to Amsterdam as succesful as possible.
- We offer sharp rates and an exquisite price-quality ratio.
- We only work with parties in Amsterdam that offer good quality.
- Our guides are professionals and have been living in Amsterdam for years.
- Since 2003 we have had more than 50.000 happy clients!