The Hidden City
'The Hidden City' will take you on a more than 2 hour during trip walking and sailing through some of the oldest parts of Amsterdam. A beautiful route along small canals with marvellous views along the way! Including an authentic Amsterdam liqueur.
The first hour we walk through the medieval heart of Amsterdam. We'll not only pass the oldest profession, but also the oldest church, streets and houses of Amsterdam. Right in the middle of the (busy) Red light District, behind the facades and along the old streets and dikes, many histories are hidden and there are some remarkable stories to tell.
During the second part of our Hidden City program we sail for an hour through quiet, less known and narrow canals and explore just a stone's throw away from the hustle and bustle of the city center, quiet and picturesque Amsterdam neighborhoods. Aboard an exclusive historic salon boat you'll be welcomed with an authentic 17th-century recipe based liqueur such as Heaven on Earth, Hansje in the basement, Tears of the bride or Rose without thorns.
Why choose Local Experts?
Request info >>>
- Our team has 15 years experience with organizing programs in Amsterdam.
- We always aim to make your trip to Amsterdam as succesful as possible.
- We offer sharp rates and an exquisite price-quality ratio.
- We only work with parties in Amsterdam that offer good quality.
- Our guides are professionals and have been living in Amsterdam for years.
- Since 2003 we have had more than 50.000 happy clients!