The Hidden City
'The Hidden City' will take you on a more than 2 hour during trip walking and sailing through some of the oldest parts of Amsterdam. A beautiful route along small canals with marvellous views along the way! Including an authentic Amsterdam liqueur.
The 'Hidden City' arrangement is the perfect outing for both first-time visitors and people who already know a bit more about Amsterdam. During the first hour of the package Verborgen Stad (Hidden City) we take a walk through the oldest part of the city. Your guide will tell you about the small silent witnesses of old Amsterdam and will point out things that are maybe not completely hidden, but that are easy to pass by.
After the walk, we sail in a beautiful exclusive saloon boat for more than an hour through quiet, lesser-known, and narrow canals. We welcome you on board with an authentic liqueur based on 17th-century recipes, such as 'Heaven on Earth', Hansel in the cellar' or 'Bridal Tears'.
We promise that you will learn many things that are not described in every travel guide!
Why choose Local Experts?
Information request >>>
- Our team has 20 years experience with organizing programs in Amsterdam.
- We always aim to make your trip to Amsterdam as succesful as possible.
- We offer sharp rates and an exquisite price-quality ratio.
- We only work with parties in Amsterdam that offer good quality.
- Our guides are professionals and have been living in Amsterdam for years.
- Since 2003 we have had more than 50.000 happy clients!
Many interesting stories★★★★★
The Hidden City★★★★★
A great day!★★★★★