Red Light District & Old Amsterdam
No doubt about it, figuratively speaking the red lights have been shining here for hundreds of years! But associating this area only with prostitution would wrong the old heart of Amsterdam! Still the ‘Old Town’ is a world of its own, not easily giving away her secrets...
Take a walk with us in the redlight-disctrict and discover everything about:
• Daily life in the red-light district • How did the red-light district came into existence? • Who are working here? • Visitors and inhabitants • Rembrandt and the anatomic lessons • Chinatown and the Chinese temple • The oldest houses, churches and streets
As of 1 April 2018 strict municipal regulations apply to guided tours through the Red Light District.
HERE you can read more about these rules.
Why choose Local Experts?
Request info >>>
- Our team has 15 years experience with organizing programs in Amsterdam.
- We always aim to make your trip to Amsterdam as succesful as possible.
- We offer sharp rates and an exquisite price-quality ratio.
- We only work with parties in Amsterdam that offer good quality.
- Our guides are professionals and have been living in Amsterdam for years.
- Since 2003 we have had more than 50.000 happy clients!