Treasures of Amsterdam - sailing & walking
Are you looking for an exclusive combination of walking and sailing as an introduction to Amsterdam? During 'Treasures of Amsterdam' you'll discover some of Amsterdam's 'gems'; like the famous 17th century ring of canals and unique highlights of the old city centre. This arrangement includes a walkingtour, a private cruise with a luxurious historic salonboat and an authentic Amsterdam liqueur.
We start our walk in the heart of the city and visit (during opening hours) a beautiful medieval courtyard and the unique, publicly accessible portrait gallery of the Amsterdam Museum. Afterwards we explore historic parts of the city and the picturesque surroundings of the river Amstel. Of course the guide will explain all about the history and present day developments of Amsterdam.
After the walking excursion you'll board a luxurious historic salon boat for a private cruise of an hour through the famous Amsterdam canals. Sailing is one of the best ways to experience the city and to enjoy the most beautiful views. During the cruise you'll find out even more about Amsterdam and the high-lights we sail past. Aboard the historic salon boat you will be welcomed with an authentic Amsterdam liqueur based on 17 century recipes.
Why choose Local Experts?
Request info >>>
- Our team has 15 years experience with organizing programs in Amsterdam.
- We always aim to make your trip to Amsterdam as succesful as possible.
- We offer sharp rates and an exquisite price-quality ratio.
- We only work with parties in Amsterdam that offer good quality.
- Our guides are professionals and have been living in Amsterdam for years.
- Since 2003 we have had more than 50.000 happy clients!