The Jordaan district is definitely known as one of the most romanticized and charming neighbourhoods of Amsterdam. Famous for its picturesque narrow streets and canals with lots of greenery and flowers, hidden courtyards and its 'village' feeling in the city.
Not even a century ago the Jordaan was one of the poorest parts of Amsterdam. Nowadays this 17th century neighbourhood is a highly desirable area to live in, home for a mixture of people, with lots of nice cafes and restaurants.
Join us for a walk or a cycling tour along hidden courtyards, small picturesque canals and funny little shops.
Your local expert will tell you all about the peculiarities and history of the Jordaan quarter, houseboats, gable stones, beautifully restored houses and much much more....
Discover the hidden city during one of our local experts tours in Amsterdam!
Why choose Local Experts?
Information request >>>
- Our team has 20 years experience with organizing programs in Amsterdam.
- We always aim to make your trip to Amsterdam as succesful as possible.
- We offer sharp rates and an exquisite price-quality ratio.
- We only work with parties in Amsterdam that offer good quality.
- Our guides are professionals and have been living in Amsterdam for years.
- Since 2003 we have had more than 50.000 happy clients!