Islands and Canals
During this cruise we combine the beautiful old city with modern architecture on the islands of the Eastern Docklands. It’s a spectacular tour along the best of two worlds; alternating new and less known parts of Amsterdam with the intimacy of historical buildings and warehouses along old canals.
- From €565,- excl. VAT or 10 persons
- 1.5 hours sailing with an exclusive private boat
- Including specialized proffessional guide
- Start and end vicinity CS Amsterdam
- beautiful boat trip through historic and modern Amsterdam
We leave from Central Station and then sail to the Eastern Docklands with the former harbour islands. Here modern architecture attracts international attention. From the water we have a magnificent view of the colourful houses, small canals and impressing new buildings of this former harbour area.
Then we go to older parts of Amsterdam, via century-old islands and canals we sail past impressive canalhouses, old warehouses and houseboats. During this second half of our Islands and Canals cruise you'll enjoy beautiful views of historic Amsterdam.
Of course your guide will give you extensive information about all the sights along the route.
Not only the view is amazing, the boat is also beautiful! We sail with an elegant classic salon boat. There is a bar on board (prices of drinks are comparable with those in Amsterdam cafés) and there is a wide choice of snacks that you can order (on beforehand) if you wish.
Why choose Local Experts?
Information request >>>
- Our team has 20 years experience with organizing programs in Amsterdam.
- We always aim to make your trip to Amsterdam as succesful as possible.
- We offer sharp rates and an exquisite price-quality ratio.
- We only work with parties in Amsterdam that offer good quality.
- Our guides are professionals and have been living in Amsterdam for years.
- Since 2003 we have had more than 50.000 happy clients!
|Price||from €565,- + vat / 10 pers.|
|Rate||1- 10 pers: €565, - | 10 t/m 20 pers. € 795,- | Additional persons up to 25 €18,50 p.p. | >25 persons tailormade offer| Rates are excl.touristtax, excl. 9% VAT|
|Languages||Dutch, English, German.|
|Place of departure||The boattrip starts and ends close to Central Station Amsterdam. Other departure places are possible against extra charges.|
|Time of departure||All days of the week, starting times in consultation.|
|Duration||starting at 1,5 hours|
|Particulars||Only available for private groups. It is not possible to join other groups on an individual basis.|