Historic gates of Amsterdam
During this beautiful walk we follow a ribbon of 16th- and 17th-century gates that winds right through the old heart of the city. In twenty-first century Amsterdam these gates lead to unexpected places……
We will pass the oldest courtyard of the city where religious women have lived for ages. Strange stories of miracles that happened long ago and vivid reminders of seventeenth century charity- and prison institutions will tell you all about Amsterdam’s magnificent past!
This walk is perfect if you like to know a little bit more of the city’s history and want to explore the old medieval parts of Amsterdam.
Why choose Local Experts?
Information request >>>
- Our team has 20 years experience with organizing programs in Amsterdam.
- We always aim to make your trip to Amsterdam as succesful as possible.
- We offer sharp rates and an exquisite price-quality ratio.
- We only work with parties in Amsterdam that offer good quality.
- Our guides are professionals and have been living in Amsterdam for years.
- Since 2003 we have had more than 50.000 happy clients!