Cycletour Amsterdam Off-Track
Would you like to see some lesser known areas of Amsterdam, away from the famous but busy canals and touristic hotspots? Our cycle excursion 'Amsterdam off-track' may just be what you are looking for!
We will take you for example to the east of the city to the windmill 'De Gooyer' with right next to it an Amsterdam beer brewery, or cycle through the 'Plantage' neighbourhood which used to be a green (it still is) recreational area with gardens and has many 19th century houses. At its center you'll still find Amsterdam’s zoo 'Artis' which dates from 1838.
Another interesting area to visit is the multicultural 'Pijp' with the daily 'Albert Cuyp' market or to go to the west of Amsterdam and see rows of beautifully restored canalhouses on the Western Islands.
These beautiful, lesser known parts of Amsterdam are located with some distance between them. If you are in for a bit of cycling you'll see a lot during the 'Amsterdam off-track tour'. In consultation with your experienced guide you can choose the areas you really would like to see (because within the given time to see everything is too much) or if you don't have any preferences just go with the flow and let the Amsterdam off-track tour surprise you!
Why choose Local Experts?
Request info >>>
- Our team has 15 years experience with organizing programs in Amsterdam.
- We always aim to make your trip to Amsterdam as succesful as possible.
- We offer sharp rates and an exquisite price-quality ratio.
- We only work with parties in Amsterdam that offer good quality.
- Our guides are professionals and have been living in Amsterdam for years.
- Since 2003 we have had more than 50.000 happy clients!