Amsterdam Welcome Tour
The Amsterdam Welcome tour is especially made to offer new (foreign) visitors an excellent introduction to the city. This tour is about Amsterdam's history from the beginning till its present day developments.
Your local Amsterdam tour guide will tell you all about the famous ring of canals, water management, house boats, slanting historic houses, coffeeshops, the enormous amount and variety of (parked) bikes in the city and much much more. In short all those things you may notice when you first arrive in Amsterdam.
During this varied walk we will visit (during opening hours) an old medieval courtyard and a publicly accessable portrait gallery with some 17th century paintings. Also the flowermarket and the river Amstel with its beautiful views and its surrounding picturesque streets are part of our Welcome Tour. At the end of the tour we'll be happy to give you and your guests ideas for further exploration of the city!
All our Amsterdam guides are local, professional guides, with in general more than 10 years experience as a tour guide in Amsterdam and last but not least a great love for their city!
Why choose Local Experts?
Request info >>>
- Our team has 15 years experience with organizing programs in Amsterdam.
- We always aim to make your trip to Amsterdam as succesful as possible.
- We offer sharp rates and an exquisite price-quality ratio.
- We only work with parties in Amsterdam that offer good quality.
- Our guides are professionals and have been living in Amsterdam for years.
- Since 2003 we have had more than 50.000 happy clients!