Would you like to move from A to B in Amsterdam, but you don’t want to make use of a taxi, tram or boat? Than we may have the perfect solution for you: a custom-made walking trip!
You can decide for yourselves where to start and where to end your excursion in the centre of Amsterdam. Your guide will than map out the most beautiful route, criss-cross through the city. The walk will usually take about one and a half hour.
Why choose Local Experts?
Information request >>>
- Our team has 20 years experience with organizing programs in Amsterdam.
- We always aim to make your trip to Amsterdam as succesful as possible.
- We offer sharp rates and an exquisite price-quality ratio.
- We only work with parties in Amsterdam that offer good quality.
- Our guides are professionals and have been living in Amsterdam for years.
- Since 2003 we have had more than 50.000 happy clients!
|Rate||Group prices: 1- 8 pers €125,- / 9 - 12 pers. €150,- / 13 - 15 pers. €175,- . Rates exclude 21% VAT.|
|Groupsize||Maximum 15 people per guide. Larger groups we split up: you will receive a customised quote for this.|
|Languages||English, German, Dutch, French|
|Place of departure||Place of departure and arrival must be located within the city centre, including the 17th century ring of canals.You will meet your guide at the location of your choice after consultation.|
|Time of departure||Every day of the week. Deparure times in consultation.|