17th century liqueur tasting
Did you know that for ages Amsterdam has been famous for its 17th century liqueurs? Sweet and strong drinks made of almonds and apricots, grains and fruits, cinnamon and clove and countless other spices... There are still a few locals who keep the traditon alive and very eloquently explain about these liqueurs.
Join us for a visit and enjoy some of these typical Amsterdam drinks. There are different kinds of tastings, from 45 minutes up to 1,5 hour.
Why choose Local Experts?
Information request >>>
- Our team has 20 years experience with organizing programs in Amsterdam.
- We always aim to make your trip to Amsterdam as succesful as possible.
- We offer sharp rates and an exquisite price-quality ratio.
- We only work with parties in Amsterdam that offer good quality.
- Our guides are professionals and have been living in Amsterdam for years.
- Since 2003 we have had more than 50.000 happy clients!
|Rate||Starting at €17,50 p.p. excluding 21% VAT, mimimum 12 persons|
|Groupsize||minimum groupsize 12 persons|
|Duration||about 1 hour|